Orders placed before 1pm will be despatched the same day. Any orders after 1pm will be processed the next working day.
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 days, Fully Tracked, option to nominate Safe Place) - £3.50 (FREE on orders over £25)
- DPD Tracked Next Working Day (Midday Cut-Off) - £6.00 (this does not include SATURDAY delivery)
- For orders to the European Union less than 150€, taxes are settled at the checkout to ensure a seamless shopping experience. You will pay your local taxes upfront, avoiding any unexpected charges upon delivery. By handling taxes in advance, this eliminates the need for additional payments upon arrival or customs-related delays.
- For orders to the European Union more than 150€, orders are sent DDU (delivered duty unpaid) and may have additional fees to pay prior to delivery overseas. Please check the local fees for your shipping destination to find out if there will additional fees to pay upon arrival.
- Europe (3-5 working days): Shipping cost calculated at checkout
- Rest of the World (6-10 working days): Shipping cost calculated at checkout
All returns should be sent to:
Good & Proper Tea C/O 4PL LTD, Unit R, Rudford Industrial Estate, Ford Road, Ford, BN18 0BF
Returning a package
If you are shipping a returned item from abroad, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
For packages that are not picked up from your post office within 14 days, Good & Proper Tea reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.