Rooibos & Orange Sour cocktail
This smooth Marmalade vodka from Chase, marinated in marmalade and distilled with orange peel, is the perfect match for our rich and fruity Rooibos, making for a deliciously warming, winter cocktail.
What you need
- 100ml Chase Marmalade Vodka
- 100ml Rooibos tea concentrate
- 50ml lemon juice
- 50ml egg white
- Thyme to garnish (optional)
- Prepare your Rooibos tea concentrate by brewing 3 heaped teaspoons (or 3 teabags) with 120ml boiling water for 5 minutes, then strain.
- Put all your ingredients in a shaker, leaving out the ice.
- Shake it to combine
- Add plenty of ice to the shaker
- Shake again, this time vigorously, until the outside of the shaker is ice-cold.
- Distribute between two rock glasses
- Garnish each with a sprig of thyme