Iced Jade Tips with Lemongrass & Chilli by Ozone
Makes a 2 litre jar of iced tea
Friends and partners Ozone Coffee Roasters always get creative with our teas when the weather heats up, and this year is no exception. Head Barista Joel Whitall has come up with something delicious for their summer drinks menus and he's kindly agreed to share the recipe so we can all make it at home too.
What you'll need
- 20g Jade Tips
- 100g fresh, sliced lemon
- 2 sticks of lemongrass (halved)
- 1 whole chilli (chopped).
- Place all ingredients in the jar and fill with cold, filtered water
- Allow to infuse for a minimum of 8 hours
- Strain & serve over ice with a slice of lemon
If you haven't got time to make it, swing by either of Ozone's beautiful East London Eateries and enjoy one made by the makers themselves!