How to make a Cold Brew Fruit Infusion
Our Cold Brew Fruit Infusion is as simple as it gets, and when it's as hot as it has been (fear not, we've still got a few summer days still to come), we're looking for minimum effort, maximum chill. Chances are you will already have these ingredients at home, so this one is a perfect every day iced tea - just remember, you'll need to make it the night before.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 6g English Breakfast or 2 English Breakfast whole leaf tea bags
- 1 litre of cold, filtered water
- 2 strawberries
- 2 slices of lemon
- Fresh mint
METHOD (prepare the night before):
- Measure out your English Breakfast leaves or place your 2 tea bags into a jug, jar or cold brew bottle.
- Add one litre of cold filtered water, ready to cold brew your tea.
- Place your 2 slices of lemon, mint sprigs and strawberries to the bottle, stir, and place in the fridge.
- Leave your English Breakfast Fruit Infusion in the fridge overnight.
- When you're ready, serve with plenty of ice and enjoy.