How to Make a Green Tea Mojito (non-alcoholic)
What you need
- 15g Sencha green tea (approx 5 heaped tsp)
- 700ml filtered water, boiled and then cooled
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- A bunch of mint
- 2 tsp brown sugar
Prepare your green tea:
- Measure the tea leaves into a teapot or heatproof jug
- Boil the water, then leave for a few mins to cool
- Pour over the leaves and infuse for 5 minutes.
- Strain the leaves and leave to one side to cool.
To make the drinks:
- Fill your glasses with ice
- Muddle together in the base of each glass a good handful of mint, a teaspoon of sugar and a tablespoon of lime juice.
- Top up with your chilled green tea
- Enjoy it as is as a non-alcoholic iced tea on a hot day, or add a dash of rum for an evening cocktail!
You can see our other recipes here.