How to make Yunnan & Orange Iced Tea
What you need
- 5g Yunnan black tea (approx 3 tsp)
- 750ml filtered water
- Cold Brew Bottle, or any resealable bottle.
- 2 tsp Seville Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 tsp honey syrup*
- 1 Lemon
- Orange rind
**Bring equal parts honey and water to the boil, simmer for 5 mins then cool. Keep any leftovers in the fridge to sweeten any iced tea recipes.
Prepare your tea:
- Measure the tea leaves into your Cold Brew Bottle, or any resealable bottle.
- Fill the bottle with filtered water
- Place the lid on and flip it once to ensure all the leaves are submerged
- Leave to infuse in the fridge overnight (approx 15 hours)
- Taste - if it needs more body, leave to infuse for a bit longer.
To make the drinks:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- Add the cold-brewed tea
- Add the honey syrup and marmalade
- Add a good squeeze of lemon juice
- Put the lid on and shake vigorously
- Fill your glasses with ice
- Pour the mix over the ice
- Garnish with orange rind.