How to Make White Peony & Spiced Pear Iced Tea
By Emilie Holmes
What you need
- 6g White Peony tea (approx 3 heaped tsp)
- 1 litre filtered water
- 2 tbsp pear juice*
- 1 cinnamon stick, crushed
- Sliced pear to garnish
**We collect ours from Perry Court Farm’s stall at Brockley Market but you can buy it here too.
Prepare your tea:
- Measure the tea leaves into your Cold Brew Bottle, or any resealable bottle.
- Add the crushed cinnamon
- Fill the bottle with filtered water
- Place the lid on and flip it once to ensure all the leaves are submerged
- Leave to infuse in the fridge overnight (approx 15 hours)
- Taste to test - if it needs more body, leave to infuse for a bit longer.
To make the drinks:
- Fill your glasses with ice
- Fill each glass ¾ way with your cold-brewed tea, straining if needed
- Top up with pear juice
- Garnish with a slice of pear