How to Make Earl Grey & Blackberry Iced Tea
By Emilie Holmes
What you need
- 5g Good & Proper Earl Grey
- 750ml filtered water
- Cold Brew Bottle, or any resealable bottle
- 2 tsp blackberry syrup*
- 1 Lemon
- Sprig of rosemary
**Bring equal parts sugar and water plus a handful of blackberries to the boil. Leave to simmer for 5 mins before cooling. Keep any leftovers in the fridge for the next round.
Prepare your tea:
- Measure the tea leaves into your Cold Brew Bottle, or any resealable bottle.
- Fill the bottle with filtered water
- Place the lid on and flip it once to ensure all the leaves are submerged
- Leave to infuse in the fridge overnight (approx 15 hours)
- Taste - if it needs more body, leave to infuse for a bit longer.
To make the drinks:
Fill your glasses with ice
Add 1 tsp of blackberry syrup and a squeeze of lemon juice to each glass
Top up with the cold-brewed tea
Garnish with a sprig of rosemary